AhlulBayt News Agency - 25 civilians were killed and more than 80 others were injured due to terrorist attacks on residential neighborhoods in Aleppo city during the past 24 hours.
A source at Aleppo Police Command told Syrian News Agency reporter that Jabhat an-Nusra terrorists and other terrorist groups affiliated to it targeted on Saturday with a number of rocket shells al-Neel Street and al-Hamadaniyeh neighborhoods in Aleppo city.
The continued terrorist attacks resulted in killing a man and a woman and caused material damage to public and private properties.
According to medical sources at the Directorate of Health in Aleppo earlier, six injured civilians in the terrorist attacks on Friday died on Saturday and hospitals received more than 80 other wounded persons.
A source at Aleppo Police Command said that Jabhat al-Nusra terrorists and other terrorist groups targeted on Saturday with a number of rocket shells the area surrounding the Municipal Palace, Saadallah al-Jabiri Square and al-Neel street neighborhood in Aleppo city.
The terrorist attacks caused casualties among civilians who stayed at their homes to avoid more casualties due to the continued attacks.
The continued shillings on the neighborhoods caused material damage to houses, parked cars and public and private properties.
On Friday, 16 civilians were killed and scores others were injured, most of whom are women and children, when Jabhat al-Nusra terrorists and other terrorist groups targeted with dozens of rocket shells Ifreen area, Bab al-Faraj, al-Midan, al-Muhafaza, Saif al-Dawleh, al-Iza’a, al-Martini and al-Neel Street while worshipers were leaving the mosques after prayers.
Meanwhile, in Deir Ezzor two civilians were killed and nine others were injured by 6 explosive shells fired by ISIS terrorists on al-Qusour neighborhood in Deir Ezzor city.
Hundreds of Aleppo residents donate blood for victims of terrorist rocket attacks
Hundreds of people from Aleppo rushed to blood transfusion centers to donate blood for victims of the rocket attacks that had been carried out by Jabhat al-Nusra and other terrorist groups affiliated with it on residential areas in Aleppo city throughout the past few days.
A number of blood donors said that the tragic situation that Aleppo city has been suffering through for days prompted them to donate blood to save their brothers and sisters who are being injured by terrorist attacks, with the locals asserting their commitment to their beloved city in the face of the barbaric attacks targeting it and its people.
This with the victims of the attacks on Thursday and Wednesday brings the total death toll of the terrorist attacks on the city during the past four days to over 80, while over 320 were injured.
On a relevant note, Tourism Minister Bishr Yazigi and Aleppo Governor Mohammad Marwan Olabi visited the families of a number of victims of the attacks and offered their condolences, in addition to visiting injured victims receiving treatment in al-Razi Hospital and Aleppo University Hospital.
They also inspected the buildings destroyed by terrorist attacks in al-Midan neighborhood in the city, where they witnessed the clearing of rubble and talked to locals and listened to their eyewitness accounts of the attacks.
/129