The tenth session of the series of academic meetings about cyberspace and Islam will be held on “Cryptocurrencies from the point of view of jurisprudential rules and maqāṣid al-sharī” by Pro Dr. Mohd Ma’Sum Billah.
AhlulBayt News Agency (ABNA): The tenth session of the series of academic meetings about cyberspace and Islam will be held on “Cryptocurrencies from the point of view of jurisprudential rules and maqāṣid al-sharī” by Pro Dr. Mohd Ma’Sum Billah.
Dr. Mohd Ma’Sum Billah has written and published more than 10 articles about cryptocurrencies.
The titles of his works are as follows:
1. Cryptocurrency? Its Halal Alternative Model
2. SWOT Analysis of Halal Cryptocurrency Structure
3. Innovative Action of Halal Cryptocurrency Management
4. Halal Cryptocurrency: Its Establishment and Operational Mechanisms
5. Shari’ah Paradigm of Risk Management
6. Risk Factors in Cryptocurrency and Its Takaful Solution
7. Digital Currency Takaful
8. Islamic Cryptocurrency
9. Investment in Halal Cryptocurrency
10. Halal Cryptocurrency Managemen
11. Islamic Financial Products
12. Standard Shari’ah Regulatory Frameworks of Cryptocurrency
13. Shari’ah Code of Ethics in Cryptocurrency
14. Existing Regulatory Frameworks of Cryptocurrency and the Shari’ah Alternative
The meeting is organized by the Office of Islamic Studies on Cyberspace (OISC), by the cooperation, Heyatonline, ABNA News Agency, and the Representation of the Supreme Leader in Farabi Campus of the University of Tehran.
It should be noted that the webinar will be in English. A valid certificate in English will be issued by the National Cyberspace Center for participants in the meeting who provide a summary of the meeting in English, Arabic or Persian. The summary of the meeting should be send to our Facebook account until 24 hours after the meeting.
Date: Tuesday, February 1, 2022
Time: 6:45 PM in Saudi Arabia, 7:15 PM in Tehran, 3:45 PM in London
To attend the online meeting, please click here:
ZOOM ID: 2706422951