Saudi airstrikes on a Yemen prison leaves 70 dead

Saudi airstrikes on a Yemen prison leaves 70 dead

Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) says at least 70 people have been killed and 138 wounded in an attack by Saudi fighter jets on a prison in the northern Yemeni province of Saada.

AhlulBayt News Agency (ABNA): Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) says at least 70 people have been killed and 138 wounded in an attack by Saudi fighter jets on a prison in the northern Yemeni province of Saada.

Yemen's Al-Masira network on Friday reporting images of a prison that had been targeted by Saudi fighter jets stated that the search and rescue operation for the victims continues.

It is said that more than 50 people are still under the rubble.

Fighter jets from Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates have continued to bomb Yemen more than 70 times in recent hours, killing and injuring dozens of civilians and damaging private and public property.

Saudi aggressor forces have also violated the UN-backed ceasefire agreement with several airstrikes in al-Hudaydah province in recent hours.

Saudi Arabia, with the support of the United States, the United Arab Emirates, and several other countries, invaded Yemen in March 2015.

The outbreak of war by Saudi Arabia and its allies in Yemen has so far killed tens of thousands and displaced millions of Yemenis, destroying over 85 percent of the country's infrastructure.

...........................
End/ 257


Related Articles

Post your comments

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*