The Leader of Yemen’s Ansarullah movement says Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates are puppets of Washington and Tel Aviv.
(AhlulBayt News Agency) - Leader of the Yemeni Revolution Sayyed Abdul-Malik al-Houthi on Sunday vowed to defend the Yemeni western coast.
This came during a televised speech he delivered to the nation and aired by Al-Masirah TV channel, reviewing the latest developments in the western coast battles.
Sayyed al-Houthi said it is not strange for the aggression forces to continue to commit crimes in the holy month of Ramada.
“Thousands of infiltrations and operations by US-backed Saudi-led coalition troops have been foiled, and the Yemeni people have lived many triumphs,” Al-Houthi said.
He noted that Saudi Arabia and United Arab Emirates had paid billions of dollars to finance extremist groups in southern Yemeni provinces, exploiting the political problems the people suffered from in the past.
“The war on Yemen is a foreign military aggression,” al-Houthi said. “Some mercenary leaders of the Saudi-led coalition have recently complained over the coalition acts, and become aware that the coalition forces are occupiers.”
He added that the coalition troops have committed war crimes, massacres and crimes of raping women and children in Hodeidah and Aden provinces, even in the holy month of Ramadan.
“Those who bet on the support of foreign forces will never reach satisfied results,” he said.
He pointed out that the battle in Mocha city on the western coast is being run by UAE officers, who are under the command of Israeli-US operation room.
“The decision of invading the Yemeni western coast has been taken and adopted by the United States of America,” Sayyed al-Houthi said.
The US and Israeli official statements proved their key involvement in leading the military aggression on Yemen, he added.
Sayyed al-Houthi called for military steadfastness and popular cohesion in the west coast front, vowing to liberate Aden, Mukala, Shabwa and all Yemeni occupied provinces.
In the past couple of months, Yemeni army units, backed by allied fighters from Popular Committees and fighters from the popular Houthi Ansarullah movement, have managed to hit different targets, either military or economic targets, in Saudi Arabia with ballistic missiles, rockets or drone attacks.
Saudi Arabia and its allies launched the war on Yemen in March 2015 in support of the country’s former Riyadh-friendly government. The Yemeni Ministry of Human Rights announced in a statement on March 25 that the Saudi-led war had left 600,000 civilians dead and injured until then.
In one of the deadliest air raids, Saudi warplanes last month targeted a wedding ceremony in Hajjah several times, killing almost 50 people and wounding 55 others. Saudi jets also carried out raids on the ambulances transporting the casualties to local hospitals.