(Ahlul Bayt News Agency) - Because terror has become the official policy for the parties fighting against the Syrian state, they’ve become very open in their demands in exchange to release kidnapped citizens including 2 top bishops held since April 2013, showing their real ugly faces. In exchange to release the kidnapped bishops Boulous Yazigi, Archbishop the Greek Orthodox Church of Aleppo, whose brother is John X, Patriarch of Antioch and All the East, and Syriac Orthodox bishop Yuhanna Ibrahim of Aleppo, came up with a list of demands conveyed to the concerned parties within the deal to release the kidnapped Lebanese Shiite pilgrims held by Turkish sponsored ‘North Storm Brigade’.The list of demands were as quoted and confirmed by Lebanese OTV channel:
- Chechen terrorists requested the release of 2 top Chechen officials and 20 terrorists held in Russia, Russia is said to have rejected this demand and offered instead not to execute and to hold a just trial of the officials.
- After the Russian refusal, the Chechen terrorists then added 50 other terrorists held in Syria to the demand to be released.
- France asked to secure the release of 12 French among them an officer and a soldier held in Syria.
- Turkey requested the release of 25 of its officers and soldiers held in Syria.
- A Gulfie state requested the release of 12 of its officers held in Syria