(Ahlul Bayt News Agency) -
- Bahrain to reduce municipal taxes on 222 Bahraini family
Based on the directives of Bahrain Prime Minister to reduce the problems of citizens and the Cabinet's approval of tax equality of citizenship for residents and owners of tenant, Dr. Juma Bin Ahmed Al Kaabi, Minister of Municipalities Affairs and Agriculture issued a decision reduce municipal taxes on 222 Bahraini families, who do not have homes of their own and live in rented accommodation.
Al Kaabi added that in near future government would approve another facilities to reduce the burden of the citizens.
- Bahraini Teachers organized the sit-II for teachers and parents on Thursday at the gate of the Ministry of Education 1:15 pm
- Today Bahraini protesters Will kick off the march from the Ras Romman Mosque to the building of immigration and passports .. At 3:00 pm, buses will start at 2:30 pm in Lulu Roundabout ....
- Open Meeting with Sheikh Mohammed Habib Miqdad with Bahraini protesters in Financial Harbour - March 9, 2011 / Photos
To See More Photos Click Here:
- Bahrain: Number of patients in health centers are about 10,000 , number of patients in the emergency are 617 and the number of patients in the hospital are 736 patients.
- (1:45 pm)The traffic movement is normal on all the roads of the Kingdom
- About an hour ago Principal of Al Hikma school summoned 2 teachers, warning for fueling the sectarianism.
- Many confirm that rally against political naturalization will start at 3 pm from Lulu Roundabout rather than ras rumman
- Joint Friday prayers will be held in Al Fateh Mosque, called by Ali Salman & Al Mahmood
- Youth Coalition refused the call of Sheikh Nasser bin Hamad on "Youth Dialogue"
- (3:45 pm) Interior Ministery, avoid the use of Shaikh Hamad causeway street toward the intersection of Exhibition Road as it is currently closed
- Video Now: Hundreds of Bahraini rally against political naturalization, March 9, Click Here: http://www.abna.ir/data.asp?lang=3&id=230407
- Pro democracy DIP protesting political Naturalization chants “ shia & Sunni we won't sell this country”
- King of Bahrain speaking to Radio Bahrain FM: Bahrain has passed different crisis and we must take lessons from it and must consider that.
- The Ministry of the Interior: Shaikh Hamad causeway street has been opened at the intersection towards the intersection of Exhibition Road in Manama area
- Photos: Pro democracy protesting political Naturalization chants “ shia & Sunni we won't sell this country”
To See More Pics Click Here:
- Both sides of King Faisal Highway are now open
- (7:00 pm)Ebrahim Kamalaldin, of waad party, will be speaking on "national unity" tonight at 11pm in (Noaim Camp) near tree no.1
- Bahrain: Parents sit at the door of Cordoba school in the old city, demanding the resignation of the school's principal.
- The king of Bahrain give preliminary approval to the demands of youth dialogue with Nasser bin Hamad. The program being held on Thursday 10,03,2011.
- Now Pro Bahrain King, Abdul Latif Al Mahmood, urged MOI to release "evidence & information" of violations committed by protesters.
- Pro Bahrain King, Abdul Latif Al Mahmood, accused "shia" businessmen of bullying "sunni" businessmen and also funding the protestors.
- Now: Pro Bahrain King, Abdul Latif Al Mahmood, called on MOI to use all in its power to face any "illegal" activities by the protesters.
- Urgent: A group of youth people on Pearl Roundabout stressed that we strongly will remain in the Peral Roundabout and Financial Harbor untill overthrow the regime, and the recent king's speech on the radio, can never discourage us.
- Urgent: Sources at Lulu Roundabout confirms that friday's rally to royal court is NOT cancelled
To Be Continued.....