(AhlulBayt News Agency) - The World Assembly of Islamic Awakening is going to organize an international conference in the Iranian capital on Wednesday about ways to counter Takfiri and extremist ideologies in the Muslim world.
Titled “The World Conference on Lovers of Ahl al-Bayt (AS) and the Takfiri Issue”, the two-day event is slated to open in Tehran on Wednesday.
It will focus on the principles shared by the lovers of Ahl al-Bayt -the family of Prophet Mohammad (PBUH)- and weigh plans for countering Takfiri and extremist ideologies through Muslim unity.
Back in June, the World Assembly of Islamic Awakening had invited intellectuals and scholars from around the world to submit their contributions to the secretariat of the assembly for presentation in the conference.
The international gathering is planned to discuss the following six main topics:
- Concepts, foundations, and thoughts of lovers of Ahl al-Bayt (AS);
- History and civilization of Islamic religions and its role in the establishment of modern Islamic civilization;
- Ideas of top Muslim thinkers and scholars in the formation of a single, united Muslim nation in the face of deviated groups;
- Alliance and integrity of lovers of Ahl al Bayt (AS) in the formation of a single, united nation;
- Identification of challenges and threats facing the lovers of Ahl al-Bayt (AS) and the Muslims world
- Strategies and solutions to the unity of the lovers of Ahl al-Bayt (AS) in the face of enemies of Islam (global arrogance, Zionism, reactionary regimes and Takfiri groups).
The World Assembly of Islamic Awakening has held several meetings and conferences in recent years to strengthen Muslim bonds, support the cause of Palestine and counter Zionist policies, and fight against the ideologies of Takfiri, radical, and terrorist groups.