VII scientific-practical conference "Rasulev readings: Islam in the history and modern life of Russia" was held in Troitsk of Chelyabinsk region, Russia.
(AhlulBayt News Agency) - VII scientific-practical conference "Rasulev readings: Islam in the history and modern life of Russia" was held in Troitsk of Chelyabinsk region, Russia.
The theme of the 2018 conference is the words of Ishan Zainulla Rasulev: "As long as there is time, while we are alive, we must manage to do good, for the betterment of people."
This year the scientific forum is dedicated to the 230th anniversary of the creation of the Orenburg Mohammedan spiritual assembly - the Central Spiritual Directorate of Muslims of Russia, to the 185th anniversary of the birth of Zainulla Rasulev and to the 20th anniversary of the Agreement on Cooperation between the Government of the Chelyabinsk Region and the Central Spiritual Administration of Muslims of Russia.
Main tasks of the conference:
1) Strengthening interfaith and interethnic peace and harmony, prevention of religious extremism.
2) Development of cooperation between government bodies, religious and national-cultural associations.
3) Attracting attention to the spiritual heritage of Ishan Zainulla Rasulev.
4) Development of Islamic education.
5) Increase the level of qualification of specialists of the Chelyabinsk region municipal formations, responsible for the implementation of the State national policy.
During the plenary and sectional sessions, issues of historical and spiritual traditions of Russian Islam, the current problems of the world Islamic community, the preservation of the historical and cultural heritage of Islam, the improvement of the scientific and methodological and regulatory framework of state national policy, interaction of government bodies with religious associations and prevention of manifestations of extremism were raised.
Participants and guests of the event were the Supreme Mufti of Russia Talgat Tajuddin, professor of the Amman International University of Islamic Sciences (Jordan), Sheikh Abdurrazak Assaidi, guests from the Middle East, Central Asian, CIS countries and Russian regions.
The organizers of the conference are the Government of the Chelyabinsk region and the administration of the Troitsk urban district with the participation of the Central Spiritual Directorate of Muslims of Russia.