According to Ahlul Bayt News Agency – ABNA – Ahlul Bayt World Assembly has issued a statement condemning the Saudi invasion of Al-Masoureh neighborhood in the Shia city of Al-Awamieh, east of Saudi Arabia, and held International Society accountable for Saudi regime's sectarian actions.
The full text of the statement is as follows:
In the name of God
Indeed, Pharaoh exalted himself in the land and made its people into factions, oppressing a sector among them, slaughtering their [newborn] sons and keeping their females alive. Indeed, he was of the corrupters. Surah Al-Qasas 
The violent attack to the citizens and mosques in the Shia city of Al-Awamieh is an action based on the Saudi prince "Muhammad Ibn Salman's" ideology who shamelessly spoke falsely about "Mahdaviat" and attacked Iran with a Takfiri, Wahabi, and terroristic attitude.
Timing of the invasion to Al-Awamieh city was well-thought of. The invasion coincided with Shiites' celebration of Imam Mahdi's birthday when people gather together to hear hadith and pray for his early arrival. But Saudi regime's invasion was louder than celebrations. The city has witnessed many deaths including a child's for keeping Sheikh Al-Nimr's name alive.
As Sayyed Hasan Nasrallah puts it, Muhammad Ibn Salman represents the Saudi regime which is against Iran because Iranians await Imam Mahdi's arrival, while all Muslims believe in Mahdaviat and it is not only related to Shiites for this Imam will not emerge from Tehran, Damascus, or Beirut, but from Mecca.
Ahlul Bayt World Assembly condemns the invasion to Al-Awamieh and stresses on the following:
- Military invasion in such scale to this city is condemnable in any regard. We urge Saudi regime to stop the invasion and let doctors and rescuers to aid the injured.
- The International Society is accountable for what has happened in Al-Awamieh and must therefore take the necessary measures to stop the invasion and siege of the city. We demand independent researchers to be sent to this city to research about this invasion.
- Lack of democracy and political involvement of all groups are the most important reasons that Saudi regime uses full power against Saudi citizens.
- Using the army and tanks to tackle political issues in the country will not lead to satisfaction, but rather will complicate the issue even further. We urge the Saudi government to seek political solution.
- Saudi regime cannot cover failures in Lebanon, Syria, Iraq, and Yemen with false victories against its own people using heavy artillery and military equipment.
And never think that Allah is unaware of what the wrongdoers do. He only delays them for a Day when eyes will stare [in horror]. Surah Ibrahim